Alokdhara is a Sufi journal in Bangla based on the philosophy and teachings of Tasawwuf , highlighting the maizbhandari Tariqa conforming to the teaching of the Qur’an & Sunnah . Alokdhara , meaning “Stream of light” dates from 1985 . THe write-ups & thoughtful articles of prominent writes in original & translation-form are being published in it satisfying the thirst of knowledge of different classes of readers . THis journal is very impressive in get-up, rich in literary style authored by ancient & modern thinkers and pictured by the rare photographs of Islamic history , culture & heritage. Moreover , this trust have already published different books on basic Islamic teachings and modern religious thought and also on Sufism and its impact on society . Arrangements have already been made to publish new books by renowned intellectuals and ulema’s on different religion-social and philosophical issues
- “Gausul Azam Maizbhandarir Jiboni O Karamat” (Life sketch of Hazrat Kebla Kaba) by Hazrat Delwar Hossain Maizbhandari.
- “Belayet-E- Motlaka” (a research based book on Sufism and Maizbhandari Philosophy) by Hazrat Delwar Hossain Maizbhandari.
- “Olikul Shiromoni Hazrat Baba Bhandari” (Life sketch of Hazrat Baba Bhandari) by Shahzada Syed Badruddoza.
- “Babazan Kebla Kabar Jibon Chorit” (Life sketch of Hazrat Baba Bhandari) by Moulana Syed Abdus Salam Isapuri.
- Shahanshah Ziaul Huq Maizbhandari (Life sketch of Shahanshah Syed Ziaul Huq Maizbhandari) by Jamal Ahmed Shikder.
- “Shahanshah Ziaul Huq Maizbhandari” (Life sketch of Shahanshah Syed Ziaul Huq Maizbhandari) by Syed Mohd. Amirul Islam.
- “The Divine Spark” (Life sketch of Shahanshah Syed Ziaul Huq Maizbhandari) by Md. Ghulam Rasul.
- “Bishwa Manobataye Belayeter Sharup” (The Nature of Sufism in the Welfare of Mankind) by Hazrat Delwar Hossain Maizbhandari.
- “Manob Shovvoyta” (Human Civilization) by Hazrat Delwar Hossain Maizbhandari.
- “Muslim Achar Dhormo” (The Ideal Manners of Muslim) by Hazrat DelwarHossain Maizbhandari.
- “Bakti O Baktitto” (A compilation of essays on the life and works of Hazrat Kebla Kaba, Baba Bhandari, Hazrat Delwar Hossain Maizbhandari, and Shahanshah Syed Ziaul Huq Maizbhandari), edited by Muhammad Mahbubul Alam.
- “Alokdhara” – a regular monthly publication from Maizbhandar Sharif featuring research based articles on Islamic thoughts and Maizbhandar Sharif.
Alokdhara Pdf Fille